Sunday, June 28, 2020

Mistake/Assumptions {Prompt answers}

What is a mistake people often make about you?

"They mistake me for being somebody else." -Lorrie W.
"That I'm nice and a pushover. And you are *not* going to use me." -Babygirl*
"When they think I'm still lying about things, but I'm just trying to better my life." -Julie R.
"That I don't know what they honestly think of me." -Scott C.

"Some say I'm a troublemaker, but I'm not. In high school they told me not to try out for baseball because they thought I wasn't good enough. I'm really forgetful and I am, kind of. I like birthdays and other holidays, but they say I waste my time. I see new movies at the theater or on DVD... I don't ignore the world." -Leon B.

"People assume, because I keep my emotions to myself, that I just don't care about anything. However, I'm really just wary about perceptions, reactions, and general liars." -Alanda M.

"They don't believe that I suffer from a mental illness. They don't believe that I played softball and volleyball for 20 years when I was younger. They don't believe I have written 3 poetry books - and sold them. They also don't believe I'm writing a novel now." - Deb G.

No comments:

Post a Comment