Sunday, June 28, 2020

Mistake Prompt Answer 2.0

WHAT IS A MISTAKE PEOPLE OFTEN MAKE ABOUT YOU?

"People often make the mistake that I'm stupid, especially my family. Today's society is go-getter money-oriented. Money doesn't motivate me. That doesn't make me stupid, it just means my priorities are different. I don't define success with dollar signs.  My children and my art are my priorities. When I'm dead, they will be my legacy.  Guaranteed with four children, my legacy will last longer than someone working double shifts to buy an Xbox. I want my art to live on, too. I hope it lives on long after I'm gone. So, I put my energy into my children, mot just buying them things, but teaching them. I put my energy into painting, with each painting my skills improve." -Melanie Peine.


No comments:

Post a Comment