Friday, December 24, 2021

"Three Things I Value About Myself" - Jenny Alden

 One:

I value myself. Just last year  I met this guy. I thought he just wanted to hang out, but I came to find out he just wanted to hook up. I felt so close to my husband; I felt like I couldn't date anyone else. When I realized he wanted more than just my friendship I panicked. Later on I knew I couldn't date him. I feel that I am saving myself for someone who I know will be loyal. I care about who I date now. If you are in the same boat as me, don't sink to their level. It hurts, but I am strong. So strong I have people compliment me on it. I am disappointed that he never respected me enough to wait, going so far as to manipulate me into doing stuff. I am valid and I am strong. I value myself when I respected myself and I value the fact I am hurt, but I know I will be okay. 

Two:

I value my skills. I am independent. I am strong. I am kind. I am sweet and thoughtful. I am honest. I am caring.

Three:

I value my independence. I take care of myself. I make and keep my appointments, which I keep track of by myself. I am outgoing when it comes to something I believe and have an interest in. And, most times, I have faith. Faith in the fact I am strong and will be okay. 



No comments:

Post a Comment