Monday, December 20, 2021

[Prompts] Family (part 2) [End...]

In what way do you not fit in with the family you grew up in? Or, are you a perfect fit?

Answers:

"My mom used to fight with my dad. My dad would get drunk and hit my mom, so 13 years later she divorced him and married Dave. My dad's name was Jim. I quit school and went into Youth Foster Care, and now I live in an Adult Foster Care and play basketball with my friends. My mom is 72 years old, lives in a foster care, and quit smoking cigarettes for 4 years now. We talk on the phone and visit sometimes. Sadly, my dad & my step-dad died." -Leon B.

"No, I don't get along with my family because they're drunks and other stuff. My family is not a good fit." -Julie R.

"Because I couldn't sit in front of a T.V. for hours on end every night, I didn't fit in." -Scott C.

"It's hard to fit into a family when my dad died when I was 6 [years old]. My mom died when I was 16 [years old]. I had uncles, aunts, and cousins... But I was not close to them. I had no brothers or sisters, either. I have no family members who are close to me. My family now consists of dear friends & I love them to pieces." -Deb G.

"I am a freak because I'm obsessively organized in a chaos-filled environment. I also don't like potatoes - which gets my mother all sorts of judgmental squirrely nuts! I get along with my sister, though, despite everything different between us. My mom calls me her clone because we look alike,, but also because we argue the same. My brother and I only get along while watching anime. My dad and I butt heads constantly, but it was how we communicated. So none of us fit with each other particularly well..." -Alanda M.

 Click Here for Part 1!




No comments:

Post a Comment