Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Submissions by Scott C. (part 2)

 Social Studies:

At a young age in school people should take classes on things dealing with meetings, nursing, talking to the disabled folks, psychiatry, psychology, social studies, treating the mentally ill and physically disabled, visiting nursing homes, doctor assistants, and more because more and more people of all ages are becoming in need of help with nowhere to turn. 

Old Time Favorite T.V. Shows & Films:

  • The Partridge Family
  • Flipper
  • My Three Sons
  • Branded
  • Soul Train
  • Mission Impossible
  • Hawaii Five O
  • Bugs Bunny
  • American Bandstand
  • Wild Wild West
  • I Dream of Jeanie
  • Sea Hunt

Jobs in my Life:

The flower shop in Urbandale when I was 14. I watered plants and picked off dead stems. I also ran the register. But on Mother's Day or Valentine's Day my parents were going out of town and I couldn't work because I was too young to be on my own - and none of my friends had transportation.
At Wendy's restaurant I made hamburgers. I was very good at it. After school I worked until closing, at which time did all sorts of cleaning up and lockup. 

***Pet Animals:

My favorites are cats. They are sensitive and emotional and they alert my mind. they don't like people petting their backs. People should treat them like family, not always hard food but more expensive with meat and gravy and milk and other meats. Dogs should be treated better by having outside more often with teaching them to go to different places and be given much bigger portions of food other than the hard dog foods. Fish need a huge aquarium with only a few decorations and seaweed, algae, and plankton. 

***Disclaimer: This is an opinion and not based in research. Some dogs cannot have human food due to breeding. Same goes for cats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment