Monday, May 25, 2020

Highs & Lows *Prompt Answers*

List Your Highs and Lows of this Month and a Good Habit You'd Like to Start:

"My high was walking more. My low was losing *another* love. No good habits come to mind." -Babygirl*

"I've been feeling pretty good this month. One of my lows would be I haven't been eating healthy like usual. So I would like to start eating healthy on a more consistent basis." -Epifanio Ibarra

"My highs this month were getting all of my 'small goals' accomplished, and being amused by my grand-kids. My lows were having my van break down *again*, so I'm back to public transport and begging friends for rides. A good habit I'd like to start is to get more organized with my writing. I'm not comfortable doing a journal right now, but if I can keep up with the writing prompts that I bring to my groups, it will be a step in that direction!" -Lyn McRae.

*Name(s) changed as requested upon the submission.*


No comments:

Post a Comment