Monday, May 25, 2020

Truly Happy *Prompt Answers*

Write about the last moment that made you feel truly happy:

"Walking in the door and my grand-kids were so happy to see me. Just because I'm their Ooma. I was home with them and they could talk to me and read to me and sing to me and play Trains with me and hug me. Their little faces just lit up, because Ooma's home." -Lyn McRae.

"I always feel happy when I'm with my boys. They're happiness and excitement is contagious. They make it seem like the entire world is bright, even when it's dreadful. We watch cartoons together, play with their toys, draw... My oldest is only 6 years old but he's not only an amazing artist but a lover of music, and I'm glad for it. My little one is nearly 4 years old and can dance better than I ever could."
- Lillian Smith.


No comments:

Post a Comment