Monday, May 4, 2020

Reading Suggestions [[Books 📚 To Pass The Time]]

What book are you reading? Would you recommend it to a friend? Why?

"I would recommend Tuesdays with Morrie because it really draws you in. A teacher shares with a past student (who's a reporter) lessons he has learned in life. The teacher has ALS and he shares his views on life with his student. There was a saying in this book, 'In order to learn how to live you must learn how to die.' To be successful you must learn not to be selfish and give of yourself to others."
-Deyon Bell-Wilson

"I just finished reading Wolves and Roses: Fairy Tales of the Magicorum, Book 1 by Christina Bauer. I enjoyed it so much that I actually reviewed it on Amazon! It's an easy read, captures the imagination, and is fun. Based on the premise of Fairy Tale Template Lives, characters in the book actually know that they're living the lives of fairy-tale characters, and what can go wrong if they deviate from the traditional story-line. Fun but thought-provoking. I'll keep the spoilers to myself, but if you get to read this, get comfortable because you just might not put it down until you have finished!"
-Lyn M.

"I haven't been able to read any books lately - my mind just won't focus. But, if you're a teenager, I definitely suggest reading Define "NORMAL" because I have read it every year since I was 12 years old. I make it a point to do so every summer. I relate to both the main character, Antonia Dillon, and the prominent supporting character, Jazz, even though they are total opposites on the surface. The story is deep on multiple issues and has numerous facets to reflect upon."
-Daisy J.*


*Names have been altered by request.*


1 comment:

  1. Hi...I visited your blog and it's a nice blog! Please visit my blog at https://clnk.in/ky6n
    Request you to visit my blog with all your available devices at home so that we get maximum views.
    I have 3 devices so there are 3 unique views from my side.

    ReplyDelete