Friday, March 27, 2020

Stress (Prompt Answers)

How impairing is stress in your life?

"I have problems with stress in my life. It makes me want to sleep. I sleep until I wake up not feeling stressful. I have problems with depression and I don't need stress, too." -Deb G.

"I wish I could have no stress, but it is hard to live life with a lot of stress. It's taking a toll on me. I feel like I have no control over it. But I'm learning how to deal with it." -Julie R.

"Stress is very impairing in my life. I have too many responsibilities, too many people trying to dictate my life, with children in the background going "Mom, mom!" I am bipolar. This triggers me; sometimes it triggers mania and a lot of the time I sleep. It also triggers unhealthy coping mechanisms, which I'm not going to mention here." -Mel P.


{Stress is a common occurrence for everyone in the world. This doesn't mean we are affected by it in the same way or to the same degree. Please remember that before you make any judgement...}


No comments:

Post a Comment