Sunday, March 8, 2020

Stress & Challenges (Prompt Answers)

HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOUR ABILITY TO MANAGE STRESS?

"I'm not very good at managing stress. I try to relieve it as best I can when it happens. One thing I've been meaning to try is to listen to music when I'm stressed. I need to work on that!" -Epifanio I.

"I use sudoku and music to help me when meditation fails me, which is rare. My ability to manage stress is largely dependent upon external factors and how my anxiety responds to them. Thankfully, I've been using yoga and meditation with deep breathing for over 20 years to cope. I heartily recommend it." -Alanda M.

WHAT IS THE HARDEST CHALLENGE YOU'VE HAD TO OVERCOME?

"I think the hardest challenge I had to overcome was with my addiction to alcohol. I was never happy and being sober has made me happy again!" -Epifanio I.

"Managing my stress. I've always been a person who's stressed since as early as 7 years old. Getting people to recognize this issue was difficult which made getting help with it an issue as well. No one takes me seriously about it which just stresses me out more. So even though I have an array of coping techniques - it is still an everyday issue I have to focus on to get over." - Alanda M.


No comments:

Post a Comment