Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Prompts From Jenny (With Her Answers!)

 List 20 Things That Make Me (You) Smile:

  1. Putting on my makeup to start the day
  2. Taking a nap with my cat
  3. holding my cat
  4. listening to music
  5. playing on my computer
  6. play games with staff
  7. riding on the bus
  8. money
  9. my phone - I drop it & it didn't break! Yes!
  10. My nail polishes
  11. my paintings
  12. shopping
  13. my books
  14. my music
  15. my friends
  16. my computer
  17. my cat
  18. sleeping
  19. my skills
  20. and my love for people who love me
What I Do When I Hear Voices:
  1. Listen to music
  2. I keep myself busy
  3. I play games with my staff
  4. I journal
  5. I swing on the park's swings
  6. I play and take a nap w/my cat
  7. I play on my computer
  8. I do crafts
  9. I shop
  10. I clean
Photography By: Alanda McRae
"Purple Irises"
2009


No comments:

Post a Comment