Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Winter Blues by Lorrie W.

As the cold winter has me stuck inside, I'm trying to watch my weight and thinking about joining a gym. But the cold walk changes my mind. My mood has been a little moody with not much to do - a little blue. My mind has been, too. I'm trying to change my eating habit sense I have diabetes and that's been a little hard. Trying to lose a little weight but you know in the winter we all seem to put that weight on. Missing my kids and grandkids even though two of my kids I haven't seen since birth and it's been like 20 years since Chris and me were together. Will it ever come together again? I'm really not sure how to get with the two younger ones and they were adopted or taken from me. Only God knows the answer, I guess... 

No comments:

Post a Comment