Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Distractions (Prompt Answers)

WHAT IS A SURE-FIRE WAY TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE TASK AT HAND?

"Well, if something goes wrong - like a fire or an accident - that is a sure way to distract me from my task at hand." -Lorrie W.

"People talking to me and trying to ask questions when I'm reading a book or watching a movie. I can't multitask - I try to, but I just can't." -Julie R.

"1. The sound of firetrucks going by. 2. Somebody telling us that they see critters in our yard. The critters are 5 deer, 4 rabbits, 4 woodchucks and 3 cats. I can't have pets in the house I'm living in. 3. A baseball game on T.V. 4. Playing cards with my housemates." -Deb G.

"Playing basketball, video games, or football. I do my comics and bring them in to cut out a little violence and swearing. I need to go for a walk twice a day. Then I'm gonna go to sleep for about 3 hours. Make more comics. When I'm on the phone and people talk to me. All of these can be very distracting." -Leon B.

"Having our house lady ordering me to do something now instead of listening to me that I'll do it in a little while." -Scott C.

"Music and books pretty much guarantee me getting distracted. Asian dramas draw me in and you won't get my attention at all. It's not really difficult to split my focus to be honest." -Lana J.*

*Name changes per request*

(If you aren't distracted by Matt Smith with a bunch of different Benders - you are more focused than a Jedi Master on Ritalin...)




No comments:

Post a Comment