Sunday, February 16, 2020

Stronger Person (Prompt Answers)

What has made you a stronger person?

Answers:

"Not having family when I was on drugs. Now I'm clean they love me so much - all they want is my money." ~Babygirl*

"Feeling good about myself and working and going to meetings. Also doing meetings and working on my self esteem." ~Sharon S.

"I think being in recovery has made me the strongest person I could possibly be." ~Epifanio I.

"My sister made me a stronger person by giving me something to aspire to and good competition without looking down on me. My mother makes me stronger by loving and supporting me as much as she is able. My brother makes me stronger by helping me to laugh off stress. My children make me stronger by giving me inspiration and somewhere to put my abundance of love. My friends, Courtney and Nitia, help reinforce my strength by giving me a sturdy foundation for my day-to-day anxiety issues to be bounced off of. I am a stronger person because I have a wonderful and amazing support circle. I love you guys!" ~Alanda M.



*Names have been altered by request of the writers...*

No comments:

Post a Comment