Friday, February 14, 2020

Pages by Leon

NBA 2007 was too short. Happens the same every year. Blow the whistle was NBA 20. I'm 42, my sister is 54, mom is 73, my aunt Wanda is 90. My dad died in 2010, and stepdad died in 2014. My mom I visited today to celebrate her birthday.
-----
Heard my name "Leon" by Ella Mae on SNL last year. I like Selena Gomez, 2pac, and Biggie Smallz. I like Machine Gun Kelly dis on Eminem. Eminem's KILL SHOT, too. Heard my name by Barny Miller 1975 show. I like Taylor Swift. I like apples and bananas. Mom turned 73 on January 9th. I see the ghosts on t.v. The real slim shady can't stand up.
-----
I like the Bros Forever making tears. My favorite song I heard on M.T.V. back in the days. I heard a Tupac song video. He's like an imaginary Bro. I thinks I gonna sue the government to kill me with Justin Timberlake.





*These submissions in no way represent the B.B. blog as a whole.*

No comments:

Post a Comment