Friday, August 21, 2020

More Core Beliefs (Prompt Answers)

 Five Core Beliefs Which Guide My Life Are:

Deb G.
  1. My Religion/Praying
  2. Reading Books
  3. Writing my novel and poems
  4. Visiting with my friends
  5. Following my doctor's treatment plans
Laura A.
  1. Accept people as they are| They are not going to change because you don't like the way they are
  2. There are two things in life: Change and Resistance to Change
  3. Your attitude determines your experience
  4. Never trust anyone who isn't kind and compassionate to animals
  5. There is no mood that cannot be improved by cat pictures
  6. (Bonus) Despite all my rage, I'm still just a rat in a cage
*Serenity S.
  1. Honesty - Lying is the quickest way to be removed from my life
  2. Loyalty - Lack of loyalty can destroy all emotional ties permanently 
  3. Empathy - No love 😍 means no trust
  4. Baseball - It's exciting, fun, and a great way to pass the time.
  5. Music - The best part of emotions and life is found in music.
I know it sounds crazy, but it is what it is...

Scott C.
  1. To be good will pay off
  2. To be sensitive to others will make a difference
  3. That *SUMMER* will make future seasons change my disabilities
  4. My beliefs in Christianity will lead me to safety
  5. My enemies were tricked & will come back to their senses
*Names were changed as requested.*



No comments:

Post a Comment