Monday, October 12, 2020

To Whom It May Concern: My Readers

First off, I don't appreciate the new format now that Blogger has "updated" this month. It's confusing and reminds me of when we used to make our own backgrounds for Myspace 15 years ago. Second, I apologize for delays and such due to my suddenly busy schedule. I have looked into having a second typist added to BBCreations, but no one seems up for the challenge. Third, I realize I probably should have those reversed in order - but I've already typed it out and I am on a bit of a time-crunch at the moment. So, to recap, apologies for all the chaos and confusion. We will be back to some semblance of sanity in a few days - a week tops. Remember, it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month! Be safe on Halloween - no matter how you're celebrating it. Have a safe day. *Note: We do not acknowledge Columbus Day here at BBCreations.*

No comments:

Post a Comment